This Memorial Day weekend will undoubtedly be different than previous years. While shelter-in-place and socially distant activities may not be how you envisioned spending this meaningful holiday, we are learning to adapt to our new normal as San Francisco begins to open. Hugah is here to help you decide how to decompress and safely enjoy your weekend in SF.
Hugah’s Memorial Day Weekend 2020 Checklist:
- Sleep in! You deserve it.
- Cook yourself brunch (or order from a local business like Zazie)
- Check out Dolores Park and sit in your own socially distant circle.
- Text, call, or video call a loved one to simply say hello.
- Use the Lyft app to rent a bike and cycle through Golden Gate Park.
- Treat yourself & shop small. Check out an open local bookstore like Dog Eared Books Castro. (Curbside book sales!)
- Tune in to Carnival San Francisco livestream virtually with friends!
- Still thinking about cleaning out your junk drawer? It’s time. Just do it.
- Happy Hour? Make drinks from around the world at home with Bucketlisters guide.
- Pick a good movie (or two), pop some popcorn, and just relax.
Checked something off our checklist? Share with us on social media and tag @GoHugah!
Follow us on social @GoHugah for updates and the best of SF.