As Mother’s Day 2020 approaches, we know planning the perfect day for mom may feel trickier than the years before. Here are Hugah’s top 5 recommendations for a special Sunday in the Bay Area.
5 Things to do this Mother’s Day in the Bay:
- But first, brunch. Need we say more? Surprise your mom with a Zazie brunch in your own home. Restaurant Zazie is offering take-out and curb-side pick up. The build-your-own-brunch bowl sounds like the perfect way to make mom something special.
- No brunch is complete without the perfect flower bouquet. Matilda's Bloombox delivers beautiful, farm fresh flowers to the Bay Area.
- There’s always room for something sweet. Pick-up Smitten Ice Cream or have it delivered right to mom! Treat her (and treat yourself).
- Burn off the brunch with a socially distant family walk through Golden Gate Park’s Botanical Garden Walk.
- Whether you are near or far from mom this Mother’s Day, surprise mom with a video call from other family members or yourself! There’s nothing better than seeing a loved ones face while staying safe at a home during shelter-in-place.
Wishing all of our Bay Area moms a very happy Mother’s Day. Stay safe and healthy!
Follow us @GoHugah