Remember the morning you needed a good cup of coffee before meeting with your boss? Your local barista had your back as they handed you the cup to-go. By the end of the day, you were ready for happy hour with your co-workers. Your favorite bartender smiled and gave you a drink on-the-house. We build community in our everyday routine. Our San Francisco community has always supported each other, and we must continue to do so.
As we navigate COVID-19, Hugah helps you locate open businesses to keep the SF community strong. When you Hugah, you also have the ability to search socially distant events. Click to sign up. Here are 5 things you can do that support the small businesses and people around you:
- Shop to support Prairie SF’s temporary general store & more daily from 11am-6pm. They are stocked with quality supplies to keep you well fed and safe at home. You can order online for curbside pickup or delivery.
- Cafe Okawari is opening on Wednesday, April 22nd and will be serving breakfast, lunch, beer/wine/sake and essential household items 9am-3pm. Check them out for all your take out and stay in goods.
- Sign up for socially distant Beach Yoga (6 ft apart, of course) at Baker Beach, Friday, May 1st. Until then, Zoom into online classes with Outdoor Yoga SF founder Julianne Aiello and Kirin Power. Live classes available to you from Bali!
- Get some fresh air and rent a bike at Avenue Cyclery, 10am-6pm Tuesday to Sunday. Take advantage of San Francisco’s car-free streets and enjoy socially distant biking.
- Help other families during the COVID-19 crisis and donate at SF Marin Food Bank.
Are you a local business owner or have ideas on how we can continue supporting our SF community? Contact us: [email protected] Hugah is here to help.
Follow us @GoHugah #GoHugah